Monday, December 3, 2007

Glimmer.......

Today I sang and gazed at stars

Sitting on a worn out bridge

A wave or two came to be with me

As I sang my lonely song


I sang about my long lost hope

I sang about my long lost will

Did I cry ..dont know for sure

But I sure wept through my song


Minutes and hours went tickling by

Still I sang with all my heart

It was a song of broken dreams

It was a song of utter pain


Riding the winds ..and through the clouds

An eagle came and caught my song

he went past me with a mocking smile

And to took my song a place unknown


The night was dark and the sea in pain

The big black bird was no were near

I felt alone without my song

It was all I had to call as mine


A flash was seen in the midnight sky

With the brightness of a million stars

Along came a nymph divine

And started to sing her song of joy


Deep inside my dieing soul

I felt a song welling up

It was not of broken dreams

It was not of utter pain


I started to sing my new found song

The song of hope…the song of love

I turned to thank that lovely nymph

For giving me my song of joy


She smiled at me and kissed my lips

And sang these words and went away

"I am the love that will make you free"

"Free as the eagle which took your pain"

3 comments:

Sashu... said...

loved diz!!!! beautiful poetry! well worded and beautiful a concept too! loved it susru! n welcome to de world f blogging :) keep em coming!!!!

Priya said...

beautiful!!
especially the idea
sometimes in life we cry ovr things we loose, not knwin tht, tht particular thing was actually th cause of our pains
and tht better things await us everytim we lose
everythin happens for a reason.
soo jus let ur mind free...
and pen in more of such gud wrks..
:-)

vibbs said...

"I am the love that will make you free" "Free as the eagle which took your pain"

great words conveying great feelings........

I dont know wat else to write Susru except that it is awesome...
wonderful daa....
n when i read these superb words gotta say it ignited similar vibrations within me too....

cheers buddy carry on blogging....

lookin forward for more frm u
[:)]